- Get your charcoal started ahead of time. This will take the full 30 min to light so you’ll want to make sure you account for this.
For charcoal lighting tips, check out our getting started videos.
- Make the bruschetta by cutting up all of the fresh produce. Combine it in the bowl with the seasoning and balsamic vinegar then refrigerate.
- Season chicken with garlic chicken rub
- Grill the chicken at 350°F for 10-15 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Add fresh mozzarella cheese the last 3 minutes and close the Nomad in smoker mode to melt the cheese.
- Assemble sandwich on a toasted ciabatta bun with grilled chicken, bruschetta and drizzle on balsamic glaze.