- Get your charcoal started ahead of time. This will take the full 30 min to light so you’ll want to make sure you account for this.
For charcoal lighting tips, check out our getting started videos.
- Assemble marinade by combining pineapple juice, liquid aminos, ketchup, brown sugar, rice vinegar, ginger paste, minced garlic, and salt & pepper in a bowl, mixing it thoroughly.
- Cut up the chicken thighs into 2 inch pieces then place in the marinate for 2-12 hours.
- Place the chicken tightly on a skewer then grill it up over direct heat. Rotate the skewers every 2 minutes then brush on the reserved marinade.
- Once the chicken reaches an internal temperature 165°F, remove it from the grill.
- Drizzle on sriracha mayo and garnish with chives and sesame seeds
- Serve with a side of rice and grilled pineapple