- Get your charcoal started ahead of time. This will take the full 30 min to light so you’ll want to make sure you account for this.
For charcoal lighting tips, check out our getting started videos.
- Take a pickle spear and wrap it in thinly sliced bacon. Repeat this step for each pickle spear.
- Season the bacon with a BBQ pork rub on the outside.
- Place the pickles on the smoker at 350°F for 20-30 minutes until bacon is crispy.
- While the pickles are smoking, mix mayo, sour cream, chicken broth, apple cider vinegar, and rodeo ranch seasoning for the homemade ranch.
- Serve them with ranch dipping sauce and enjoy!