- Get your charcoal started ahead of time. This will take the full 30 min to light so you’ll want to make sure you account for this.
For charcoal lighting tips, check out our getting started videos.
- Season wings with salt, pepper, garlic and add in 1 tbsp of cornstarch to help crisp up the skin.
- Smoke wings at 275F for 30 mins using Nomad Fire & cherry wood chips.
- Make fresh chimichurri by hand chopping the parsley, cilantro and garlic. Combine chopped ingredients with lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Finish the wings over direct heat flipping every couple of mins until they hit an internal temp of 185°F
- Place the wings in a bowl, add chimichurri and toss them until coated.