- Get your charcoal started ahead of time. This will take the full 30 min to light so you’ll want to make sure you account for this.
For charcoal lighting tips, check out our getting started videos.
- Remove the veal chops from the refrigerator 30-45 minutes prior to cooking.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together and place the veal chops into the marinade. Let these marinate anywhere from 30 min to 6 hours.
- Grill the veal chops for 2 minutes, rotate to a quarter turn and grill for another 2 minutes.Turn the chops over and repeat step above.
- Grill the veal until the internal temperature is between 135°F and 140°F.
- Remove from the grill and let the veal chop rest for at least 10 minutes. Slice the meat against the grain and serve. Enjoy!