- Get your charcoal started ahead of time. This will take the full 30 min to light so you’ll want to make sure you account for this.
For charcoal lighting tips, check out our getting started videos.
- Cut the cucumber on its length in 4 equal size pieces.
- Oil your grill grates with olive oil to help keep your seafood from sticking to the grate.
- Grill the cucumber for about 2 minutes and the corn on the cob for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill, dice the cucumber, and cut the kernels of the corn with a sharp knife.
- Put the diced cucumber and the kernels in a bowl.
- Add the soy sauce, the sesame oil, the sugar and the garlic powder and stir.
- Brush some oil on the tuna steaks and season with salt.
- Grill the tuna steaks for about 2 minutes each side.
- Remove from the grill & slice the tuna. Top with sesame seeds and serve with cucumber salad. Enjoy!